Did you ever wonder what people around the world think about Chocolate?
1. It is estimated that approximately 1 billion people eat chocolate every day.
2. The average American consumes 12 pounds of chocolate a year.
3. The average European consumes 15 pounds of chocolate a year.
4. Nine out of ten people love chocolate.
5. Fifty percent of the population cannot live without chocolate every day.
6. Chocolate is known to increase serotonin and dopamine.
7. The topic of chocolate is universal.
8. Chocolate in its raw form is the highest antioxidant food on the planet.
9. When chocolate is processed or heated 60-90% of the beneficial antioxidants are killed.
10. Chocolate that is not processed is a whole clean food, NOT a candy, that contains beneficial compounds called Flavanoids.
11. Theobromine is a natural ingredient that is a safer alternative as compared to caffeine and is a vasodilator which opens the blood vessels that helps reduce blood pressure and may even help with high cholesterol.
12. Chocolate helps curb your appetite and has been proven to help you lose weight.
13. Chocolate was the ‘cure all’ medicine for doctors who carried it in their little black bags and making ‘house calls’
14.Not all chocolate is created equal. In order for chocolate to be considered ‘healthy’ it must contain Flavanols.
15. A ‘candy bar’ that list’s the Cacao percentage on it’s wrapper does NOT make it healthy.
In the USA
OMG we have to add a line.
16. Cadbury’s Dairy Milk Bar is the most sought after (in search terms) Introduced in the UK in 1905 and it’s sales skyrocketed though the 2010’s placing it as the best selling Bar in the UK
Now you know.
3 thoughts on “15 Incredible Chocolate Facts – 7. The Topic of Chocolate is Universal”
Order your BIBBY’s now….stock up and stay happy & healthy!
Pingback: National Chocolate Day. Satisfy your cravings.
Thanks for finally writing about >Gourmet Healthy Chocolates – Natures Raw Medicine <Liked it!